As we countdown the hours before the Jamaica’s historic match in the Gold Cup Final against Mexico today at 7:30 pm ET. Here are seven ways Jamaicans all over the world are getting hyped and ready.
1. Food cooked from 1pm and ready for before and after the match.
2.They are getting flags to wave every time the team strikes at goal or score!
3. They have invited friends, family over and “dem crosses” neighbours. lol
4. Sometimes we use whistles and vuvuzelas, but most times we draw for two good, ole’ Dutch pot cover. Make sure you have that. 5. Have the sound system set up for the after party.
6. Have the liquor ready.
7. They are decked out in the colours of the Jamaican flag
… even their child(ren)!
8. Tv channel set and we are ready to buckout!