Jamaica, land we love, is filled with beauty all around. If you want to experience Jamaica’s refreshing waterfalls and enjoy wild untamed beauty of the island, you must visit the luxuriant spots.
Here are incredible places that are ‘not yet famous’ or ‘touristy’ that you should visit before the year ends.
1.The Martha Brae River in Trelawny
2.Blue Hole Garden in Westmoreland
3. Reach Falls in Portland
4. Breadnut Valley Falls in Maggotty, St. Elizabeth
5. Kwame Falls in St. Mary
6. Reggae Falls in St. Thomas.
In Hillside, St Thomas, you will find Reggae Falls or Damhead as locals call it. The waterfalls cascading several feet to the Johnson River was dammed many years ago to make a hydro-electric station. From a different perspective.
7. Maiden Cay ?off the coast of Port Royal
8. The Blue Lagoon ?in Port Antonio, Portland
9. Dornoch River in Stewart Town, Trelawny
10. Shan Shy Beach in Portland
11. YS Falls in St.Elizabeth
12. Frenchman’s Cove in Port Antonio in Portland
Frenchman’s Cove: where the river flows to the sea.
13. White River Valley
Located by the Old Spanish Bridge in Labyrinth, St. Mary. There’s a rope swing there too.
14 Somerset Falls in Portland.
More of the beautiful Somerset Falls.
15. Enchanted Gardens in Ocho Rios, St. Ann
16. Boston Beach in Portland